Starting from Thursday, March 25th, 2021, the course weekly schedule is as follows:
Thursdays, 10:30-11:30, Taub 2 and Zoom (hybrid).
Supplementary lecture, presented by Chaim Baskin or Prof. Alex Bronstein.
Thursdays at 12:30-13:30, Taub 7 and Zoom (hybrid).
Tutorial, presented by Aviv Rosenberg.
Wednesdays at 11:30-12:30, Zoom only.
Tutorial, presented by Yaniv Nemcovsky.
- Yaniv’s tutorial group starts from the second week of the semester (April 7th due to Passover), so that it comes after each week’s lecture.
- The in-class lectures are supplementary; the main lecture material is covered by Alex’s videos. Weekly video-viewing schedule is defined in the syllabus. Make sure to watch the relevant video lecture each week before class.
- The Zoom links will be published to the course mailing list.
- All course meetings will be held in English.
- Everything will be recorded to provide you with maximal flexibility regarding attendance.
We wish you a productive semester and hope you enjoy the course!
Aviv & course staff.